Who are Stooshe?
Stooshe is made up of boisterous three-piece Alex Buggs, Courtney Rumbold and Karis Anderson, each offering distinct and individual personalities.
The first rule of Stooshe? There are no rules! The girls teamed up with Travie McCoy for their infectiously catchy single 'Love Me' which bagged them their first top ten hit back in March 2012.
The track followed up last year’s YouTube smash ‘Betty Woz Gone’ which was the No.1 Most Viewed video in the UK and the 14th Most Viewed globally. In two days, it attracted over 150,000 views.
The girls revealed that their name 'Stooshe' was inspired by the Spice Girls and girl power describing their entire philosophy as 'GhettRo', they combine Salt & Pepa with Odd Future, En Vogue with Jay-Z and TLC with The Supremes.
Next up for the Stooshe girls is brand new single 'Black Heart' which sees the sexy trio experiement with a motown sound. The sigle is available to download from June 10th.
- The acts will feature on the biggest line-up to date for the Midlands celebration of LGBT life.
- The band reveal that it was never their decision to release the TLC track as a single.
- The trio's self-titled release will be available to download from next month.
- 'Love Me' singers Alex, Karis and Courtney tease their debut album.
- The girls release the official music video for new single 'Black Heart'.
- Remix artist Bimbo Jones has worked his magic on the new single from girl band, Stooshe.
- We head down to watch the 'Love Me' singer's first ever headline show at the Proud Cabaret in Central London.
- "Hey-Diddle Diddle, my cat needs a fiddle" - what other reason do we need for loving this song?