Gay Guide To London
The English Capital is the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom, and the largest urban zone in the European Union. Home of the 2012 Olympic game, London is one of the most popular cities in the world and attracts visitors of many cultures.
The Gay Community in London is estimated at around half a million. Key nightlife areas within the LGBT community include Soho, Dalston and Vauxhall.
Find out about all the latest news and events from Gay London below...
Latest Events In London
- John Digweed’s Bedrock celebrates its Anniversary with a multi room takeover of the Fire and Lightbox nightclubs in Vauxhall.
- Paul Van Dyk returns to SW2 as part of the Evolution World Tour.
- Italy’s #1 DJ prepares for one of the biggest UK headline shows of his career.
- One of London's No 1 Gay venues most unashamedly stylish, fashionable and sumptuous experiences in the capital.
- A contemporary bar and restaurant in Soho offering British food with an American & European influence.