We look at 12 acts we'd love to see on the Big Reunion 2014!
- After his gay cousin, who was rejected by his family, dies of Hepatitis, Laurent struggles with his own homosexuality, building a false life to fool his parents.
- A gay cabaret owner and his drag queen partner agree to play it straight so that their son can introduce them to his fiancé’s right-wing parents.
- When his college dreams are put on hold by family obligations, a young man finds comfort in surfing and his best friend’s brother.
- We showcase ten of our favourite gay novels that everyone should read.
- A vibrant and witty collection of stories that celebrate the moment people knew they were gay.
- A story of loss and isolation told through the events of 24 hours in one man's life.
- This classic novel follows Maurice as he comes to terms with his homosexuality in early 20th century England.
- Performance artist and glorified drag queen Scottee is back with a festive edition.
- Rupert Everett stars as Oscar Wilde as this hugely successful play transfers to the West End next year.
- The award-winning BalletBoyz will be touring next spring with the TALENT 2013.
- We have picked out five of the best shows hitting the stage this month.
- Ten of the best fragrances on the market ranging from young, fresh and fruity sporty scents to the more mature & sophisticated colognes.
- Just because you feel like death after your late night doesn’t mean you have to look like death too!
- We all want to look younger on the outside, but what about the inside?
- Boot camps are becoming a popular way to exercise but it's not all ex-army officers reducing grown men to tears through hundreds of push-ups.
- We’ve all lay there at 3am, with just hours until that that wake-up call, and no closer to falling asleep. But why is it we just can’t switch off?
- Even if it's just an ice cream on a sunny day, it's the small things in life that make us happy.
- As temperatures rise, here's how to stop your holiday grub becoming a tummy bug.
- With The Dark Knight Rises hitting our screens this week, we're all enjoying seeing more of Brit bad-boy Tom Hardy.
- Sixteen potential business partners. Twelve tough weeks. One life changing opportunity. Meet the contestants of The Apprentice 2013.
- Take a look at some of the guys who came down the "Love Lift" in 2013's series of 'Take Me Out'.
- One of the biggest shows of the decade arrives in the UK with Jessie J and Will.i.am